Important: This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013 to all my students. 

Have you ever celebrated New Year's Eve abroad? Would  you like to? 
I'd really love to ...Click on the links below and find out where...



London (click on "Mostrar más" and read the comment about the celebration. A bit too noisy, but  if you're patient enough,  you can hear people singing the traditional `Auld Lang Syne´).


New York ( Advertising everywhere, amazing atmosphere, Sinatra's `New York, New York', plenty of kissing...I love it!)

What about you? Where would you spend your next New Year's Eve?
(Click on "Comments" and share your choices with us.)

Keep up the good work...Keep learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment