Important: This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's resolutions

Happy New Year, guys!
Are you having a good time? I don't mean to be a killjoy, but we're going back to  school in a week , and I've thought that providing you with some warm up for our first lesson of 2012 would help us to get cracking.
Making New Year's resolutions is a sort of tradition for lots of people every year. If you click here , you'll listen to some people in London talking about  this topic.
Take note of any useful language you'll need for the lesson.
Think of your answers for these questions as well:
  • Do you ever make New Year's resolutions?
  • Do you usually stick to them?
  • What have you resolved to do in 2012? 


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make two year resolutions this year. First I need driving better than nowadays because I had bought a car and I don´t want to dent it. Secindly, I hope learn English a lot.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete