Important: This blog has no profit-making purpose, it's just an educational tool. To the best of my knowledge, contents included here are public domain. If I have inadvertently infringed your copyright, please contact me so I may correct the matter.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Past tenses

This week we're starting to learn and revise past tenses. I hope you find the links below useful. 


Click here and listen to how common irregular English verbs are pronounced. Then do this crossword and this one.


Click here to watch a video showing how to pronounce regular simple past and past participle forms. Now check if you have problems spelling -ed forms here and here
Here you can find plenty of exercises if you need more practice.


We're going to start  with:
Past perfect: Use and form.
Past perfect: online exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment